Every Montana business is unique, and each client receives customized pricing and options based on their needs. If you are curious about our suggestions for you, please call (406)388-7633.
Please contact our office for more information or complementary pricing.
- More accurate rating based upon merits of your group
- Access to valuable utilization data empowers employers with the ability to negotiate and strategize for the future
- No cost, no obligation risk analysis to provide appropriate recommendations
- Consumer-friendly self-funded contract designs to protect the employer
- Fully funded 4 tier composite rates for simple monthly billing
- Administration and Stop-loss covered even after termination
- Quality Stop-loss coverage to provide employer protection
- Knowledge is power to improve your overall benefit success
- Claim savings – Up to 100% of unused balance returned to the group after contract regardless of renewal decision
- Unparalleled administration and medical management to control costs
PREMIER BUILDING SYSTEMS:
“As a Washington State small business, and having recently been purchased by a Montana businessman, SWM Financial was quick to add us to their list of clients. Already serving our owner, as the agent for his current company’s employee benefits, the transition was easy, quick and problem free. Every call has been personally returned, all questions have been answered timely and every issue, no matter how obsolete, has been resolved…and believe me, our company has managed to unearth every problem under the sun. The great part is working with SWM team members. Courteous, patient, kind and knowledge blessed, it has been a breath of fresh air working with Kim Pickart – Branch Manager., Antoinette Bloem – Operations Manager and Julie Blockey, Owner. Responsive and always looking out for Premier Building Systems future needs, I would recommend SWM Financial to any potential client, individual or business, who might be in search of the best in the insurance industry..”
Laurie Miller, Office & HR Manager, Premier Building Systems